Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles are to be submitted electronically to the L/LT office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Submissions should normally not exceed 15,000 words.
- The submission file is a Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://www.cclh.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Footnotes are included at the bottom of the page and not at the end of the submission.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author English Style Guide | Author French Style Guide.
- The text, if submitted to a peer-reviewed section (e.g., Articles), has had the authors' names removed. If an author is cited, "Author" and year are used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of author's name, paper title, etc. The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
Copyright © 2022 by the Canadian Committee on Labour History. All rights reserved. No part of this work covered by the copyrights hereon may be reproduced or used in any form or by any means — graphic, electronic, or mechanical—without the prior written permission of the publisher.
Tous droits réservés, © « le Comité canadien sur l’histoire du travail », 2022. Aucune partie de cet ouvrage, assujettie à ces droits, ne peut être reproduite sous quelque forme que ce soit sans l’autorisation préalable, par écrit, du Comité.